Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 999 N 2nd St, Saint Louis, MO 63102
Phone: (314) 881-7570
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelLoud
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
Solid casino buffet that wins on 4 counts:
1) It is very conveniently located to the Four Seasons Hotel next to it - you can walk to it from the 2nd floor of the hotel or across the motor lobby.
2) There was not much of a line to get in.
3) It is relatively inexpensive - $12.95 for lunch; $22.95 for dinner (after the $2 discount if you get a Trop Rewards card from inside the Lumière Place Casino).
4) The dessert section had chocolate cupcakes, pound cake and cheesecake (along with banana cream pie and an assortment of other pies) - that alone is worth an extra star!
So much to see and do in this city after you finish eating here:
Laclede's Landing (Historic/Entertainment District)
The Mighty Mississippi River
The St. Louis Arch
The Old Cathedral
The Old Courthouse
St. Louis Union Station
Forest Park (Zoo, Science Center, Museums, etc)
Washington and St. Louis Universities
The U-City Loop (Blueberry Hill/St. Louis walk of fame)
The Cathedral Basilica
Downtown St. Louis
The Edward Jones Dome
Scott Trade Center
Old Post Office
#Awesomeness place I've eaten here 3 times in the
Last 2 days they have a #huge selection of food starting with salads then numerous meats, vegetables
Pizza, shrimp already peeled and numerous deserts
Including ice cream, cookies, pies, cakes and to
Top it off diet cheese cake I also went out of my
Way to make sure the #manager mr.Shawn Holmes
How pleased I was with the service and how well
The food was prepared tonight I invited 4 more
Individuals to join me for Dinner they were impressed
As well the #unlimited dinner was $25 per person
Well worth the cost while I was here I saw hundreds of
People being served...all of them including the children
Enjoyed their self
Terrible service from rude and inattentive staff.
Food was of poor quality.
Very dirty buffet line and floors.
Pretty good casino buffet!! Prices aren't bad I paid $12.95 for lunch and the selection provided was really good for the price. Brian was our waiter he was very nice and attentive. The atmosphere was nice and the food wasn't bad either
Solid, but unremarkable. Price point is a little higher than it should be. And it could use some more selections to justify the cost. But honestly, there's a lot of really great stuff on here. You could do a lot worse.